Did You Know?
Comet tails can stretch for 350 million miles. They’re mostly made of ice, dust, rocks, and gas.
- Admission $15 per session for visitors 12 months of age and older. Includes an all day session to the PoP Children’s Museum, an IMAX Movie, the Sawyer Space Dome Planetarium, and the Upper and Lower Levels of the Center. All visitors are welcome to attend and participate in the daily public programs throughout the center, including the planetarium programs. Unless otherwise stated, there is no separate charge for daily public programs or planetarium programs.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, Sci-Port is offering deeply discounted admission rates. Military and Senior Citizens discounts are not available at this time. Thank you for your patronage.
Gallery of Intrigue:
- 1 free adventure included with general admissions.
- $5 per person above the age of one year for each additional adventure.
- Group Rates are only available to groups of 10+ who schedule 2 weeks ahead of time.
- General Admission – $8 per person
- Adventure of Intrigue – $3 per person
- Sno-Port – $5 per child, $10 per adult
The IMAX Dome Theater at Sci-Port is the only IMAX Dome Theatre in the state of Louisiana. IMAX’s large film format combined with a curved screen three stories tall means the audience doesn’t just watch a movie – they are immersed in it!
- Included in $15 General Admission Pricing
- $4 for Sci-Port Members
To see what’s playing, view the IMAX schedule.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday:
Friday – Saturday:
9am – 5pm
12pm – 5pm
820 Clyde Fant Pkwy, Shreveport, LA 71101