Did You Know?
While the brain takes up only 2% of your bodyweight, it requires 20% of your oxygen.
2020 Itty Bitty Scientist Camps are back!
Our Pk-K Itty Bitty Scientist Camps are just what you need to ensure a fun, safe and educational experience for your children this summer.
Camps are themed and planned to accommodate specific rising grade groups, as follows: Preschool-K. Each camper must be entering the corresponding grade group in the 2020-21 school year. Themes vary week to week and all camps are led by certified teachers!
Space is limited due to COVID-19 precautions, so Register Now!
2020 Itty Bitty Scientist Camp Themes
August 3-7, 2020
- Colorful Science (Pk-K) (AM Session)
Do you have an aspiring artist? Then this camp is for them! Campers will explore all of the colors of the rainbow through fun experiments and take-home art projects.
August 10-14, 2020
- Junior Mad Scientist Camp (Pk-K) (AM Session)
Your young scientist will explore their inner mad scientist this week! From making crazy concoctions, observing chemical reactions, and painting with milk campers are sure to enjoy their dive into the fascinating world of chemistry.
Itty Bitty Scientist Camps (Pk-K)
Weeks of June 22 through July 31, 2020*
Week Long, Half-Day Camp Morning Sessions only; 9 – 12 p.m.
Members $120; Non-Members $135
Need financial assistance for camp costs? See if you qualify for a 2020 Summer Camp Scholarship!
Additional Camp Information
- Itty Bitty campers must be 3-5 years old as of June 1, 2020 and potty-trained.
- Week Long, Half-Day Camp AM Sessions are from 9 – 12 p.m
- Drop-Off/Pick-Up Times:
- AM camp session Drop-off is 8:45 – 9 a.m. and pick-up is 12 – 12:15 p.m.
- Full details including late fees can be found on our Drop-off/Pick-Up Info Sheet.
- Camps include materials and supplies for that session and snacks.
- Download mandatory Camp Forms for each camper here: Medical & Photo Release Form
- COVID-19 questions or concerns can be directed to our camp director at Camps@sciport.org or download our Keeping our Campers Safe information sheet.
- Cancellation Policy*:
- 15 days or more before camp: You will receive a full refund minus a $25 registration fee.
- Between 8-14 days before camp: You will receive a 50% refund minus a $25 registration fee.
- 7 or less days before camp: No refund will be available.
*If your child is sick for 3 or more days, we will do our best to reschedule their camp experience for another summer camp.