Did You Know?
Armadillos get an average of 18.5 hours of sleep per day.
Inside lunchroom seating is reserved for groups ordering from our partner, A Stones Throw’s Café. Those bringing their own lunches may be able to use our café seating area (dependent on availability), use outside seating around Sci-Port, or find seating across the street on the riverfront. Sci-Port will try to accommodate you in the case of inclement weather.
To order catered lunches from A Stones Throw’s Café, please contact Rachel Ginsburg at (318) 221-8544 or email her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. A menu can be downloaded at http://bit.ly/2019-20LunchMenu.
Things to be aware of:
- Price is $5.00/lunch and each lunch includes 1 Entrée, 2 Sides, and bottled water. Price includes tax. Note: All prices and menu items are subject to change.
- Entrée will be the same for the entire group with the exception of special needs.
- Lunch packages must be ordered at least 7 days before your visit and final count changes must be received within 3 days of your visit.
- Please contact Rachel Ginsburg at least 4 days in advance if your order changes by five or more students.
- Payment for lunch orders is separate from your payment to Sci-Port. Checks should be made out to Rachel Ginsburg.
Available Menu Options:
Choose 1 Entrée:
- Hot dog
- Pizza (cheese and/or pepperoni)
- Pulled pork BBQ on a bun
- Fried chicken sandwich on a bun
Choose 2 Sides:
- Assorted chips
- Fresh cut fruit cup
- Veggie cup with ranch dip